Salary: £11.84 to £12.45
We are currently looking for an experienced Fabricator Welder to work for a prestigious company in Aldridge.
The role is available with immediate effect, offering a permanent contract.
Day to day duties will include:
- Working with the engineering team to understand and work from fully detailed engineering drawings
- Prepare and construct various types of components for bespoke customer orders
- Working with various materials
- Using tools to help with grinding, cutting,bending and drilling
To be considered for this exciting Fabricator Welder role, you will need the following experience:
- Hold a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar fabricating role
- Due to the nature of the role, DIY, carpentry, and a forklift truck licence would be an advantage for any applicant.
Additional benefits also include;
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Additional pay: Quarterly bonus
- Company events
If you are interested in applying for this Fabricator role, please call Neil on 01922 720099 or apply now on the link provided