Support Worker - Challenging Behaviour
Salary: £8.21 to £9.21
We are looking for experienced Support Staff to work within Kidderminster and Stourport.
Working within Supported Living schemes staff will be expected to:
- Assist service users with daily house hold duties
- Domestic and housekeeping duties
- Take service users out into the community
- Administer medications (training provided)
- Read and review communication logs/Care plans
- Manage any displays of Challenging Behaviour
- Develop trust-built relationships
Full and Part Time hours are available on permanent contracts following successful completion of a temp-to-perm scheme.
- Free Funded Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Mandatory Training
- Advanced Level MAPA/NAPI Training
- Medication Competency Training
- 24 Hour Support
- Career Progression
If you believe you may be suitable for this position or would like to discuss further please call our Recruitment Team on 01922 720099.