Quality Assurance Operative
Salary: £8.91 to £12.00
Here at Kerry Collins, we are currently recruiting for a QA Operator for our clients based in Walsall.
Overview of the Quality Assurance Operative Role
You will be working in a fast-paced frozen meat production environment, whilst ensuring compliance with the Quality Manual and HACCP Food Safety Plan.
Duties of the QA Operative:
- Responsible for compliance to all the relevant Quality procedures, work instructions, CCP procedures by all employees.
- Responsible for ensuring that the relevant sections of the HACCP Food Safety Plan are implemented.
- Responsible for ensuring Daily temperature/steriliser/housekeeping is completed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all records are completed correctly and archived in an organised manner.
- Responsible for quality procedure training where applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring that staff observes the personal hygiene rules.
- Administration – Responsible for ensuring that all data is generated accurately, recorded clearly and legibly.
- The undertaking of work in progress and finished product checks on the company’s internal digital management system
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Food Industry background
Ideal Candidate for our QA Operative Role:
- Level 2 HACCP and Level 2 Food Hygiene certificates (desirable) or willingness to work towards these
- Candidates should be highly motivated, can work as part of a team but also have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written English
Shift: 6am – 4pm (Candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand)
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com