Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000.00 to £27,000.00
Kerry Collins Recruitment have a number of exciting Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant opportunities available, to work on behalf of a Grade 1 Training Provider within the West Midlands area.
We have vacancies open within the following areas;
As an Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant your focus will be to promote and co-ordinate with local employers in order to increase the uptake of apprentices. Other key duties will also include;
- Approach local businesses in order to secure quality vacancies for Apprenticeship programme.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with employers and conduct visits as required
- Prepare and deliver presentations to organisations in order to gain new business.
- Liaise with employers to arrange interviews and follow up on interview activity.
- Candidates will also need to complete H&S vetting checks at employer’s premises, complete sign up documentation such as contracts, commitment statements,
- Maintain relationships with employers and conduct visits if required.
- Achieve company and individual KPI’s
- Provide excellent information, advice and guidance to learners for their career pathway
- Prepare candidate profiles to send to employers against vacancies available
- Complete Health & Safety vetting checks at employer premises
- Complete sign up documentation such as contracts, commitment statements and the like
Skills and Attributes;
- Previous experience within a similar recruitment-based role would be a great advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience within a sales or customer service driven environment
- Abe to work towards individual and branch-based targets.
- Current UK driving Licence and full access to a vehicle is essential
In return the company are offering attractive packages with a basic of up to £27,000 depending upon experience + commission + employee benefits and rewards
If you are interested in discussing the opportunities in more detail please call 01922 720099 or alternatively please email across your CV today.