Salary: £8.21 to £9.00
Duties for the Transport and Fleet Administrator will include:
• Assisting the transport planner with scheduling and planning duties
• Briefing and debriefing drivers daily
• Arranging Services and MOTs for the HGV and trailers on the fleet.
• Updating the Attendance Spreadsheet
• Raising POs for work done on vehicles and ordering equipment and updating the spreadsheet to keep a track of POs raised and sending to vendors.
• Filing a variety of documents but mainly keeping vehicle records accurate and up to date with all services and MOT paperwork.
• Communicating via email and telephone with other depots and handling any queries.
• Liaising with internal clients/stores in regards delivery enquiries
• Maintain internal databases and spreadsheets
• Inputting of KPI data Key skills required
Previous transport experience is desirable
Ideal Candidate for the Transport Administrator role will be able to :
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work to deadlines
• Possess advanced computer skills - specifically surround Excel
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal are essential
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to provide quick solutions
• Minimum 1 years experience within a Transport based environment.
Hours of work:
To work between the hours of 6am and 5pm on a rota basis Monday - Friday (whilst training hours would be 7am - 4pm)
Please apply for the Transport Administrator role by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively calling 01922 720099 to talk to one of our Consultants today.