Salary: £24.00 to £24.00
Kerry Collins Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor on behalf of their Birmingham-based client.
Our well-known manufacturing client is looking for someone to ensure the shift picking KPIs are met as both a team and individual targets as well.
Responsibilities include but aren't restricted to:
- Support the planning, coordination and physical replenishment of goods to help achieve team objectives such as Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure the replenishment of goods is conducted correctly and any errors are tracked and actioned appropriately.
- Working closely with the Stock Integrity team to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Conduct accident and near-miss investigations, obtain statements and photographic evidence where necessary, and generate action plans as appropriate within agreed time scales.
- Provide holiday & absence cover for Shift Lead.
- Report all stock damage to the Shift Lead, investigate and identify root causes to reduce or eliminate repeat incidences.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong people management skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
- FLT experience
- Experience using Microsoft packages (Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel)
Hours: 5:30am - 2pm & 1:30pm - 10pm (2 week rotating shift pattern)
Salary: £24,000 per annum
If you feel as though you are suitable for this position, or are looking for a new challenge, please contact 01922 720099 or alternatively email email@example.com for more information.